• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any one else here obsessed with physics?

The more I watch Steven Wolfram debate and appear on u-tube the more impressed, I get he seems to be approaching how the universe from the bottom up whereas Neil Turok is going from the top down.

Yes, for as long as I can remember. I have been interested in cosmology, space, and physics. I follow many Youtube channels around the topics.

The ironic thing is that I'm terrible at maths. I still find myself listening to videos of Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski discussing her new Celestial Holography program at The Perimeter Institute, or Andrew Strominger lecturing on black holes and Anti De Sitter Space.

Sabine Hossenfelder, whom others have mentioned, might be autistic...which is probably why I really like her. 😅

She recently took the AQ test and scored really high.

I like Sabine, she is a no bull person. says it like it is. Beautiful math is not the be all end all after all the math not found yet could be what is missing.seen this before. The stuff i wrote on this thread does not require math just pictures which I describe. Some are very simple once you see it its hard to unsee it then you get surprised why others did not see this. I love seeing the reaction of educated people when they see for the first time.

Last edited:
If you want to understand physics visually define a Plank length as one unit in length this in turn will define all others
so space itself is quantized. Length could be positive or negative.

Just watched the latest Chris the brain video on time what he describes is virtually identical to what I visualize in my head, starting to wonder if how I connect things is an ability. The more I watch his videos the more impressed I get. He basically gets what I see in my minds eye I see a bit more he has not gotten to yet. Looking forward to his future video on quaternions. No idea how to do this type of math on the surface looks easy. Chris like me is an amateur, actually a marketing expert, math and physics genius.exactually the type of person Lee Smolin, in the book The trouble with physics, spoke about who will be the next guy to make the break through. Better him then me.

Just watched a video of Einsteins back story stunning.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom