• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone make wicker baskets?

Aneka

I don't understand how you shape the basket to your liking, it always ends up being its own shape with dents. How can I get clean results?

Just in case someone has experience

Can you google how to weave wicker baskets? I sometimes make pine straw baskets which is a lot simpler than weaving wicker.

I don't understand how you shape the basket to your liking, it always ends up being its own shape with dents. How can I get clean results?

Just in case someone has experience
Maybe freeform basketry, using found materials is your niche. It could be very lovely, to try to pinch some areas close, and let other areas of the basket have their open space, room to breathe.

New Threads

Top Bottom