• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need to sell my campervan!!

Is it 4wd? I would post on over landing/off roading pages. I can't view ad as I do not have Facebook.

There is quite a large following of overlanding econolines here in the US.

Last edited:
Report it as stolen. Share the details (that there was a false promise made), BUT:
don't explain more about that than you absolutely need to, and make sure what you say counts as theft, not fraud.

Report it as stolen. Share the details (that there was a false promise made), BUT:
don't explain more about that than you absolutely need to, and make sure what you say counts as theft, not fraud.
I transferred ownership online before he drove off (I know, I'm a ****head!!); difficult to prove he didn't pay me cash before he left

Do you know who he is, or is it a stranger? That really is a shame, I thought it was nice that it worked out and you got it sold.

Do you know who he is, or is it a stranger? That really is a shame, I thought it was nice that it worked out and you got it sold.
I met him three years ago, but he lives a long way away so most of our communication has been on social media. Though he was more trustworthy that this or would never have signed it over

New Threads

Top Bottom