• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any one else here obsessed with physics?

I agree the simplistic model is the most correct one, why I like Neil Turok. only thing stopping him from seeing what I see is double paradigm shift. Time and gravity are emergent.

I am in awe of our abilities to fundamentally manipulate matter. I had enjoyed my work with cyclotron radiosynthesis of useful radioisotopes through proton bombardment. At the time I was working in that, extracting the proton beam from the machine required a lot of energy, then somebody got the idea of accelerating a negatively charged hydrogen and when you needed to extract the protons, the beam was sent into a graphite foil which stripped away the electrons and required no additional energy. I have patents for utilizing sonication for processing cyclotron targets to simplify extracting the daughter isotope from the parent target material.

The more physics videos I watch in the last few months the more correct I think my minds eye vision of how the universe works is. No additional math very simple model. Was I feed this over the years I don't know, sure feels like it
whole series of epiphanies. biggest one while walking up during my stroke. Seems strange all these much brighter people than me cannot see the big picture the way I do but just pieces. So obvious to me.

Last edited:
Just watched latest interview of Leonard Susskind, great he is no longer an advocate of string theory. To me only him and Niel Turok are currently making head way. Incidentally I also like Eric Weinstein for calling out the physicists.

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts to night if a black hole is a Klein Bottle the thickness of the event horizon is equivalent to the thickness of the glass in four dimensions and gravity is analogous to the surface tension of the glass a force independent of the thickness of the glass, After all if gravity waves exist what is waving space itself. basically trying to quantize gravity is nuts, string theory is nuts their is four spatial dimensions not three.and time is independent and emergent in agreement with how Carlos Rovelli describes it.
Things can indeed happen without time and in different ways than we'd understand time on Earth and certain parts of The Universe. For example the center of a black hole warps time and space due to the powerful implosion, the laws of physics are completely changed. Time stops. It is a shock to learn that everything we knew can in some parts of the universe because of some stupid old supernova that imploded completely challenge our knowledge and ask for more discovery and thought. Stuff that happens in the universe is like batteries, so charged, so powerful, and so chemically reactive.

What is waving space itself is some other power, e.g. supernova reactions, dark matter that seems to like birth or multiply the space itself between different planets, or eat it up depending on the matter's charging, or stabilize it. Or it we think differently dark matter could itself be a separate force or reaction and reactive, but it's too complicated to know. I dont understand why it's charged like this if it can be differently and why it doesn't cancel out, maybe in other Universes it would be differently charged, so if the Big Bang happens, matter just goes compact.

One thing is that the universe will slowly die. Like an egg that just gets older until it dies. Where do eggs come from, and who was first, the chicken or the egg?

As long as information is produced the Univese has not choice but to expand so information is dark energy what form is it in is it a particle is this particle dark matter. The information has to be sored Some where probably at the edge of the Universe on a one dimensional interface such as a hologram, So Leonard Susskind is on to something or
the edge could be the event horizon of a very big black hole where the universe resides in.
But the black hole is a very compact space, how could we ever be so compacted with matter in one focal supercharged point almost ready to explode and still be alive? Maybe if the back hole is giant enough, then the matter can just freely move around, because the laws of compactness don't affect it since it's small insignificant matter with us lil ants on it. Practically if its compacting, it shouldn't swell, but maybe we wouldn't see it right, and that would explain why dark matter keeps increasing, because things are coming in from somewhere. Although, why does dark matter randomly multiply, like in certain places specifically, maybe where the hole leaks in. This supernova might have more event horizons.

Based on what I can see in my minds eye gravity is by analogy the same as surface tension on the surface of water.the fourth dimension is the water. Top and bottom both having gravity matter on top antimatter on the bottom.
Honestly if the universes are snuggled in on each other, that explains negatively charged dark matter outside our specific universe. But might the eggs pop one day?

Why is everything in the mirror? (even breeding organs) Perhaps they complete each other. Matter dances with matter from another part of the universe opposing each other to make sure things are equal.

Last edited:
You may be interested in Neil Turoks insights combined with Leonard Suskinds stuff makes sense. They both have good U-tube videos.

I think he is on to something, the mirror is the fourth dimension back of mirror is other side of modus strip.
This all ties in with Leonards holographic theory which I attended public lecture at U OF T 20 years ago. I suspect sterile neutrinos are dark matter and particles of information when produced is dark energy.

Last edited:
Is Pieter Zeeman that a relative of yours?

I prefered Neil's speeches but it can get repetitive.

Is there a reason why you have your profile set on private? Because sometimes you have talked about your threads and there could be ease of searching for them through your profile.

Is Pieter Zeeman that a relative of yours?

I prefered Neil's speeches but it can get repetitive.

Is there a reason why you have your profile set on private? Because sometimes you have talked about your threads and there could be ease of searching for them through your profile.
See my DNA thread for PIeter question, I put on private keep what's on the forum in the forum. I'll revisit to see if this is preventing searches within forum as this is not an issue with me. I'm concerned about google searches of my name connecting to this forum See enough weird stuff on my linkedin profile. Some people when finding out your an Aspie with a perceived superpower they can somehow monetize they suddenly become interested.

See my DNA thread for PIeter question, I put on private keep what's on the forum in the forum. I'll revisit to see if this is preventing searches within forum as this is not an issue with me. I'm concerned about google searches of my name connecting to this forum See enough weird stuff on my linkedin profile. Some people when finding out your an Aspie with a perceived superpower they can somehow monetize they suddenly become interested.
Oh makes sense, with a real name. You can ask @tree to change your name.

Gonna look into the DNA thread. Search functions, just not through your profile, but through the Search function.

That's cool and "The crater Zeeman on the Moon is named in his honour."

My possible relatives are a chemistry and chemical engineering educator and a Phd in medicine and pharmacy, both men, and my diploma is on Pharma assistant. And my grandpa was a wolf hunter and would go get them if they'd come to the sheep, that's how we got our name of wolf but I like them and protect them and dogs.

Still wondering what is going on with using, using thorium in the candu reactor heard they were doing a trial some time this year. No modifications needed just pellets. Why the Chinese and Indians bought candu's years ago Americans will not use as it is technically a breeder.

I'm much more interested in the molten salt reactor due to it's safety features, and especially because of it's lack of water consumption. Australia is the driest continent after Antarctica, water is a serious issue here. We've been having a lot of seismic activity in our Great Dividing Range lately too, that's more of a concern for other types of reactors.

New Threads

Top Bottom