• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspies Central Meetup

I had organized a few meetups. They can be done better. If I were anywhere in UK, I will see what can I do there.

Apparently, there is alot of aspie meetup's in London mainly somewhere in West London and a guy called Ken G would normally be the one who would be hosting it.

Sometimes other people too.

Me and Google should fly out to the UK to have drinks with Calvert and Superboyian. I hope we wouldn't taint Canada's image though. By the time we leave, Brits would maybe start burning Canadian flags. :lol:

british foot ball correct me if im wrong but in the usa that would be soccer right???

Me and Google should fly out to the UK to have drinks with Calvert and Superboyian. I hope we wouldn't taint Canada's image though. By the time we leave, Brits would maybe start burning Canadian flags. :lol:

I'm sure you two would do a fine job of representing Canada. :)

british foot ball correct me if im wrong but in the usa that would be soccer right???

Yes, that's correct.

Yea, your correct on that one.:)

Yet I wouldn't mind watching it live but the amount of money these footballers these days actually earn a ridiculous amount of money, it's unbelievable, my PE teacher who has two sons that play for Middlesbrough and Arsenal and boy they get an unbelievable amount of money, I even got an autograph somewhere in my room.

I've never been able to sit thought an entire game of any sport... including hockey. ;)

Hockey or Ice Hockey? ;) I sat through a game of American Football and Baseball one time when I was over there on holidays. It was interesting even though I didn't understand the rules or scoring system. I'm not a big sports fan though.

If we ever meet up we could form an official Aspies Central team of some sort. :lol2:

Hockey or Ice Hockey? ;) I sat through a game of American Football and Baseball one time when I was over there on holidays. It was interesting even though I didn't understand the rules or scoring system. I'm not a big sports fan though.

If we ever meet up we could form an official Aspies Central team of some sort. :lol2:

Both.

Sports are simply incomprehensible to me. Like, I understand the rules and such, but I don't understand their appeal. They're mostly very repetitive and aren't something I like sitting through to watch. To watch sports is like watching a film I don't like.

While I don't like watching sports, I don't mind playing some of them, though I really, really suck at them.

I love watching sports, I can't imagine a world without them. :lol: I get that from my dad though, he watches sports a lot too, and he got me into it from a young age. I also played quite a few sports when I was younger. Soccer (football) was actually one of my favorite sports to play when I was a kid, and I do still watch some games on TV sometimes. I love when they have the UEFA Champion's League games on here in the States.

New Threads

Top Bottom