• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspies Central Meetup

I wouldn't be too sure how that would kinda work out tbh? This place is pretty new and its like we are still kinda getting to know each other. :lol2:

Like others above me have said, that's going to be awkward since some of our members live in different parts of the world. Unless just the British ones meet up since there's a lot of British members. I would be up for it (if you're being serious) but I think we should get to know each other first before planning anything like this.

Hm... would be nice if everyone wants to meet up in South Florida. :P I doubt I would want to meet everyone here. :S I am not that social all the times. :S I like to be social, but it depends on my days...

Hm... would be nice if everyone wants to meet up in South Florida. :P I doubt I would want to meet everyone here. :S I am not that social all the times. :S I like to be social, but it depends on my days...
I'm like that sometimes.... Most of the times, I'd be happy to chat to anyone, but on a really bad day, I would just blank anybody without really noticing, I don't really do that on the internet, but its more of a real life issue.

Seriously?:twitcy:

I agree...we need to get to know each other in the community better. Even if it were possible to meet, I live in the United States :wtf: If only I lived in the UK. You all seem to have it together up there. :cute:

Seriously?:twitcy:

I agree...we need to get to know each other in the community better. Even if it were possible to meet, I live in the United States :wtf: If only I lived in the UK. You all seem to have it together up there. :cute:

You'd find that there most of the members are actually in the United States.

Despite living in the UK, I think a meet-up in Florida would be amazing! Instead of meeting up, maybe we should just "pretend" to meet up in this thread. Haha disney world would be awesome!

Despite living in the UK, I think a meet-up in Florida would be amazing! Instead of meeting up, maybe we should just "pretend" to meet up in this thread. Haha disney world would be awesome!

:lol2: lol Disney Land - It reminded me of this weird thread I saw on WP about a member getting kicked out of disney land.

Haha I vote Canada as the location for the meet-up. It's half-way between US and UK! You guys can pitch tents in my backyard. :P

someone pay my travel :) and not Disneyland as it's a **** hole. was dragged round it and is the most boring place ever! and all the **** music droned while you walk about sucks. loooool make it Scotland we all meet :P

also Canada is further away than the USA not half way reAlly .

Would be interesting to do a meet one day lol. I like driving, so I don't really mind where, but doubt my car could tackle the atlantic ocean. :P

-sigh- I would rather the UK:cute:
I wouldn't say everything in the UK is the best, not every place in the UK are a pleasant place to go to.... Central London is a good place though for meet ups, although shops and things are pretty expensive around there.

I vote for Northern Ireland as the meet up place. Or we can make it Manchester/London since I'm going to be there this summer. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom