• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bi-lateral co-ordination

Had interesting day, on one side page drew leftie and on other right. I think it's like handwriting...for me I'm just a rightie

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 39
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 42
Have you gone to crowded place and ever heard sound of people in crowds, is type of humming for me, do you switch off?

With all diagnostics criteria and overlap under umbrella (asd, ADHD, bipolar)
Are these images useful for diagnosis?

Have you gone to crowded place and ever heard sound of people in crowds, is type of humming for me, do you switch off?

With all diagnostics criteria and overlap under umbrella (asd, ADHD, bipolar)
Are these images useful for diagnosis?
Large crowds are impossible for me to turn off . The noise is excruciating for my head .

Large crowds are impossible for me to turn off . The noise is excruciating for my head .
Ye, I'm partially deaf....but still buzzes in my ears.
There are posters where you need to stare a while to see optical illusion....before smoking weed I never saw it but others did.

I also didn't see more than man, MSN said something about 20/20
I tried looking upside down/sides but nope, I didn't see it.
I googled and found this, it's like there is a woman there, but even when it's colored it looks strange and unfinished to me.
1726336305578.webp

New Threads

Top Bottom