• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Clothes P:.

Emor

Does anyone like to wear the same trainers/jacket/w.e all the time?
I can't remember a time where I'd randomly choose what to wear. I'd always wear one of three jackets I have out of like 12 or so but the remaining never worn(or rarely anyway). Same with t-shirts, and I pretty much always wear the same pair of trainers.
There's also a lot of clothes I won't wear, and I hate clothes shopping anyway because I already have enough clothes. My Mum always wants to buy new clothes for me.
My brother who's a year younger than me, and as implied, male is more fashionable than me.
EMZ=]

i only ever wear jeans, t shirts and a hoody, only a few t shirts and hoodys ill wear, i only have one pair of trainers because i absolutely hate shopping for stuff

When I was little I was very bad, I really hated some of my clothes, I'd have screaming fits which I can still remember over clothes and all tags had to be removed, though I hated even the remains of the tags. I did wear the same clothes all the time and thought nothing about it until someone remarked.
I'd only wear things like cotton tracksuits and cotton tops.
Today I do prefer jeans and a one coloured T shirt, I really only like walking around in T shirts so I can't wait for the weather to be warmer cause I don't like wearing long sleeved tops.
And I hate shopping too, need several days to find anything, tend to not bother.
But I hate the feeling of worn clothes, so I wash clothes all the time they must be clean.
I don't like wool or linen but I like cotton and viscose.

I wear whatever but usually it's the same jeans and jacket with just a different t-shirt. I used to completely hate clothes shopping when I was younger as it was so time-consuming but now I don't mind. Sometimes i'd think in advance of what I want to wear for the day, then i'd get pissed when I find out it's in the wash and thus have to substitute it for something else.

What really annoys me though is that there have been plenty of times when my mum/dad puts my clothes in my brothers wardrobe thinking they're his. Then sometimes i'll open my own wardrobe and find something of my brother's.  :angry:

I don`t know can I call myself "fashionable" but I always make sure I wear clothes which looks good on me.

When I was younger I tried different styles. Now I have calmed down and I think I have found my thing. I wear clothes which are`t too flashy but not too boring either. Simple, but stylist (In my opinion at least). It`s hard to explain what kinds of clothes I wear, so I take a picture of me tomorrow and post it here if you want. But I can say that I ALWAYS wear jeans.

But I have started to like to wear t-shirts with a text or message on it. About a week ago I went to a shirt printing store to press two texts on two shirts. The first text said "I think I am, therefore I am. I think..." and the second one is this picture I posted here.

buddhaquote1.png

And about shopping... It seems that I`m the only one here who likes to go shopping for clothes. Especially if mother pays for it.

My clothes, I normally wear the same range of clothes and after a while prefer to switch to another pair.
Yet I tend to wear the same pair of trainers up until last weekend, I had forced myself to break the habbit of doing it.

I hate shopping for clothes and i hate new cloths even more.
My mum hides away all my old clothes, leaving me no choice but to wear the new stuff.
Once i got used to the new things, they´re "accepted" and it`s all fine. :rolleyes2:

f.

Because I did`t see any posts like "Oh, please God no don`t put your pictures here!" I took the liberty to put a couple of photos of me in my casual clothing I use in public like in school and so on.

sany0617.jpg

sany0622.jpg

By the way, did I forget to mention that I use glasses?

Why don`t you put your photos in here too? I`m interested to see what you guys wear no matter how boring you think they look like.

New Threads

Top Bottom