• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Companies that specifically seek autistic employees

real life puzzles are my thing

For me it's patterns. Everything breaks down into various patterns for me. I can scan docs, realize the pattern is off, and then look more deeply. I do have the intense focus to the point where I can unnerve others when I'm in my zone.

My new found cousin just sent me a email my wife read it as I'm typing this she just told me she is a private detective. She had asked me to unravel her weird adoption which I did see DNA thread. Works for state of Alabama
her we go scandal starts. I do not my special skill getting out there and people bugging me to solve their puzzles
The Da VInci code puzzle could really blow up. All on here.

Last edited:
Are you saying that companies read our post on forums like this and try to select employees in this way?🤔
I don't think it really works like that, but companies do search for posts by existing employees so if you don't want to disclose your autism it's best to try and retain a high level of anonymity on the net.

On the other hand, if you've given a company a reason to take notice of you and they are doing searches about you then what Ronald said will be relevant.

For me it's patterns. Everything breaks down into various patterns for me. I can scan docs, realize the pattern is off, and then look more deeply. I do have the intense focus to the point where I can unnerve others when I'm in my zone.
That's very true for me too, I'm no programmer by a long shot but I'm good at finding and fixing errors in other people's work.

I think patterns and puzzles often have a great degree of overlap.

If this thread has nothing of relevance for you why do you keep coming back?
I think Misty was simply making the point that we have been saddled with a stereotype of being tech-nerds.
"Little Professors", "Little Spocks".

That's very true for me too, I'm no programmer by a long shot but I'm good at finding and fixing errors in other people's work.
LOL...."guilty as charged". ;)

That sounds similar to my programming skills...which really amounted to understanding other peoples' programming and being able to adapt it to my own purposes. Yet I honestly never considered myself an actual programmer...at least not with things like PHP, ASP, Java Script, Java and MySQL. I like to think pattern recognition kept me in the good graces of my employer.

The same dynamics I use to try to keep Linux Mint afloat....as best I can. :oops:

People will pay for this skill if they can find you before others do. Time To read the email.

Just Read the email is she doing a private investigation with my help to sort out her adoption or is it official The adoption happened in Texas, town of Beeville most of players dead.

I could not program either, even with a very logical mind good at math.
For me it was always more pattern recognition than anything else. Even in strings of code I didn't really understand my eye would get drawn to syntax errors. I'm the same with written language, yet I make an unbelievable amount of errors in my own writing all the time.

Do not want to get involved in to many puzzles at once. I like helping my distant cousin sounds like she did not have a great childhood being adopted missing connections and love.

Based on my hyperphantasia I should be a visual artist, and face blind, horrible at math, Even as an Aspie I can do stuff I should not be able too. like read body language.

Based on my hyperphantasia I should be a visual artist, and face blind, horrible at math, Even as an Aspie I can do stuff I should not be able too. like read body language.
I'm faceblind to a large degree, very poor facial recognition, but I was always very good with body language even from a distance.

New Threads

Top Bottom