• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have a favourite animated movie?(doesn't have to be disney)

Adora

mine are mostly disney like beauty and the beast,the little mermaid and Cinderella but I also like lesser known non Disney ones like Ferngully,what are your favourites are they Disney or non Disney or both?

" Heavy Metal " (1981)

Definitely not Disney. The late greats, John Candy and Harold Ramis, made this film great.

Oh man, there are so many great films to chose from.

I don't think I can really make up my mind, but I think I'll go with something by Miyazaki, one of the greatest animators of out time.
iu

I love Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2! I've just got to get ahold of Dr. Nefario's Fart Gun!

The Purple Minions are me during a meltdown. ;)

Omega, since you like Heavy Metal I might suggest a couple of anime to you. They are certainly not typical fare and are very much in line with Havey Metals sex-violence-and-psychedelia proclivities.

A Thousand and one Nights
is a very "adult" retelling of the Arabian Nights tales.

The Belladonna of Sadness is the story of a persecuted woman who seeks revenge by making a deal with the devil.

Both movies are very explicit, mind you, and bear an X rating. If that bothers you then I retract my recommendations. They are, however, quite unique and artfully rendered films, just not for the faint of heart.

New Threads

Top Bottom