• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

donut? troll? toilet?

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Do you have a tab you wish you could click on? Someone went all troll on me. I wanted little trolls that l could click as my response. Sometimes toilets are called for. What do you wish you had as your fav button to grace our forum with?

The emoji selection on here could benefit from updating, especially considering the autistic membership.
I don't know the forum software this site uses but it's been straightforward on forums I've worked on and there are thousands of really good public domain emoji sets to choose from. I even found a ready made rat themed emoji set for one of them :)

Do you have a tab you wish you could click on? Someone went all troll on me. I wanted little trolls that l could click as my response. Sometimes toilets are called for. What do you wish you had as your fav button to grace our forum with?
going all out as usual I just want everything on the Apple emoji banner

I also have a one that I downloaded where the top of the skull and the brain is almost flying out of the head

Long ago there was a Thumbs Down button on the
forum which would eventually be called AutismForums.

The Thumbs Down image was dropped because it made
for an unpleasant negative atmosphere. Thoughtful
and civil discussion was not enhanced by its use.

In semi-related business, however, it would be nice to
have a Butterfly image in the Smileys.

I'm not keen on negative emoji or buttons myself. It's one of the reasons I loathe Reddit. The whole up and down voting system makes it a mess to my eyes. I much prefer the simple chronological format we have here. A wider, more contemporary range of emoji would be a real boost though.

Your title really confused me at first. All I could think of was a donut used as bait to lure the troll into the toilet. :D

Long ago there was a Thumbs Down button on the
forum which would eventually be called AutismForums.

The Thumbs Down image was dropped because it made
for an unpleasant negative atmosphere. Thoughtful
and civil discussion was not enhanced by its use.

In semi-related business, however, it would be nice to
have a Butterfly image in the Smileys.

But then you wouldn't have this variety of butterflies to choose from:
46060461365_1e5849a4f8_o%20%281%29%20%281%29.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

_84441862_84feb9aa-fb40-4be7-86c7-03051264c9fb.jpg

665004a58de03b3c8fab2ed3e2e3fc51.jpg

26098434290_6920b3bbfd_o.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom