• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Graphic Design

@Emor nice video tutorial, but wouldn't it be easier to use the magnetic lasso tool and set a feather on it? I think it would be quicker. Just a thought.

@Emor nice video tutorial, but wouldn't it be easier to use the magnetic lasso tool and set a feather on it? I think it would be quicker. Just a thought.
Probably. TBH I sort of forgot you can feather lasso tools, and I dislike using the magnetic lasso tool tbh since you don't have much control over it imo. I've never really liked that tool, I definitely prefer the pen tool. I could have applied a feather when making the selection but for demonstrative purposes it's probably better that way...
IDK...
I'm sure there's quicker ways :P.
I'll add an annotation in later if I can be bothered :P.
EMZ=]

I agree that the magnetic lasso tool can be a bit of a pain at times. Though sometimes it can work really good depending on how complex the image is of course. You could also use the magic eraser and magic select tools if the image isn't too complicated. Or if you have plenty of time, get the eraser and zoom way in.

I've not used the magic erase tool tbh, never got around to it.
I just prefer the pen tool tbh, it's probably down to preference ultimately.
Sorry to change the topic but I found this YT video:
What does you guys think?
EMZ=]

I've not used the magic erase tool tbh, never got around to it.
I just prefer the pen tool tbh, it's probably down to preference ultimately.
Sorry to change the topic but I found this YT video:
What does you guys think?
EMZ=]
That's actually pretty NEAT! :D have they got this version on Windows yet? It will however take me a good old long time to save up for the new edition. :P

When they release it there will almost definitely be both Windows and Mac OS X versions but neither are currently available. Not even in BETA form.
You could save up or you could like, not pay... sort of thing...
EMZ=]

I hope you're not condoning piracy, Emor. 

may i remind you that piracy is not theft, theft implies something was taken, whereas piracy(more specifically digital piracy) is just taking a copy, nothing is physically taken, therefore not theft, so dont start taking a stab at what people who may not be able to afford or may just want to try before they buy the software in question

so dont start taking a stab at what people who may not be able to afford 

I am not taking a "stab" at anyone. Maybe I should have added a smiley at the end to show it was meant in a light-hearted manner.

or may just want to try before they buy the software in question

If someone wants to try the software in question they could download a trial version.

may i remind you that piracy is not theft, theft implies something was taken, whereas piracy(more specifically digital piracy) is just taking a copy, nothing is physically taken, therefore not theft, so dont start taking a stab at what people who may not be able to afford or may just want to try before they buy the software in question
Hmmmmm.... Sounds like you are talking about Free trial software's, they normally do them for like 30 days, after that you have to buy yourself the product key which you may find that doing it that way is ACTUALLY cheaper than actually buying the actual product. :thumbsup:

Yes I'm 'condoning' piracy.
Morality's subjective, get over it.
(Pissed off today, if I'm being bitchy it's 'cause a lot of **** has happened today).
EMZ.

Hmm... well like I said previously I wasn't expecting anyone to take that seriously. It was kind of a joke. I personally don't care if you or whoever pirates software.

I shall make sure to put in a big smiley face at the end next time.  This has gone a bit over-the-top.   :)

Hmm... well like I said previously I wasn't expecting anyone to take that seriously. It was kind of a joke. I personally don't care if you or whoever pirates software.

I shall make sure to put in a big smiley face at the end next time.  This has gone a bit over-the-top.   :)
I definitely got the joke. :D Smiley faces actually do help alot, only problem with me is sometimes I kinda over do them just for the fun of it. :P

you are forgetting that there is plenty of softwares that dont have trial versions
Some of them however are not as good as the ones like the paid ones, however I can think of a good free photo program called GIMP.
Definitely a reliable program to use and best of all, it is free to use. :thumbsup:

What Mike said. Minus the Ubuntu bit.
Yeah Calvert, I was just in a bad mood that day. No disrespect or whatever (Y).
EMZ=]

What Mike said. Minus the Ubuntu bit.
Yeah Calvert, I was just in a bad mood that day. No disrespect or whatever (Y).
EMZ=]
I always seemed to get on well with it, that's how I used to make bebo skins before I stopped going on bebo altogether. :D

I would think Calvert would pretty much understand how you must be feeling Emor, I can understand how stressed you and Mike have been.
You guys feeling any better? :D

New Threads

Top Bottom