• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm going to the UK in May! Any suggestions on what to do?

@Aeolienne is right, Leicester's Space Museum is worth a visit if you're into that sort of thing, and the Cutty Sark is brilliant.
If you like ships, you should also visit the Mary Rose in Portsmouth, Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh and SS Great Britain in Bristol.

Other museums for transport fans:
* The London Transport Museum (nearest tube: Covent Garden)
* The Royal Air Force Museum, also in London (nearest tube: Colindale)
* River & Rowing Museum, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
* The National Railway Museum, York
* The Coventry Transport Museum (note that whereas the London museum is about public transport and the tube in particular, this is more about the car-making industry)

Walter Raleigh's room at the tower of London.

Even such is time,which takes in trust,
Our youth,our joys,our all we have.....

I've been back from England for a couple of weeks now. I had lots of fun and everyone's suggestions were very helpful. Thank you so much!

New Threads

Top Bottom