• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm new here.

Heroine of Winds

I decided to join here because I need help trying to cope with having PDD ever since I started becoming aware of it since I was a teenager. I thought hanging out with other autistic people might help me feel a little better because I've become very depressed these days.

Hopefully I feel welcome here. ^^;

1719161635366.png

You are definitely welcome here. What l like about this forum, is members swing by, and talk about what causing anxiety, what's working for them, and a lot of members share their success in dealing with issues that can be hard to discuss.

You are definitely welcome here. What l like about this forum, is members swing by, and talk about what causing anxiety, what's working for them, and a lot of members share their success in dealing with issues that can be hard to discuss.

I've definitely been dealing with a lot of anxiety and depression the last several years due to a lot of things whether it's connected to my autism or something else. At least my family supports me and understand my condition a little bit. I thought hanging out with other people with autism will make me feel more comfortable.

Glad to have you with us, @Heroine of Winds

It's good you have supportive parents. There are plenty of us that don't, or they misunderstand our pain.

Anyway. You are very much welcome here. There is plenty here that can help you get more of a grip on Autism as a whole. We have plenty of posts from active members, as well as resources, that can help you out.

Glad to have you with us, @Heroine of Winds

It's good you have supportive parents. There are plenty of us that don't, or they misunderstand our pain.

Anyway. You are very much welcome here. There is plenty here that can help you get more of a grip on Autism as a whole. We have plenty of posts from active members, as well as resources, that can help you out.

My dad died long time ago in 1996, but he was a good parent along with my mom that still treated me like a normal person. And both my mom and older brother try to make me feel better during days when I'm feeling down. It's not always, but it's still better than nothing.

And thanks.

We have and appreciate having NT members but the majority are on the spectrum so you should find like wired folks here. Also, keeping it friendly/respectful definately always has been the modus operandi here. And of course a place you can show your true self.

egg.gif

;)

Everyone here was new once. Everyone here is tweaked in an autistic way, but everyone's tweak is a bit different. I think you'll enjoy it.

We have and appreciate having NT members but the majority are on the spectrum so you should find like wired folks here. Also, keeping it friendly/respectful definately always has been the modus operandi here. And of course a place you can show your true self.

;)

That's what I was hoping for. I'm definitely gonna feel more well at home here. :)

Everyone here was new once. Everyone here is tweaked in an autistic way, but everyone's tweak is a bit different. I think you'll enjoy it.

Oh, I'm sure I will enjoy myself here. ;)

I also hope you feel welcome here, @Heroine of Winds. Let us know if you need any help figuring things out.

I will. Again, thank you all for the warm greetings. <3

I decided to join here because I need help trying to cope with having PDD ever since I started becoming aware of it since I was a teenager. I thought hanging out with other autistic people might help me feel a little better because I've become very depressed these days.

Hopefully I feel welcome here. ^^;

Welcome

You will definitely feel appreciated here

Glad to have you. We in this together

View attachment 131372

;)

Wait there are NT members here? The….

Not that there’s anything wrong but I find it quite.. surprising

Welcome Heroine of Winds! I love your username! I’m currently playing BotW, so I’m a bit of Zelda fan, too.

I hope you get the support you need!

As far as I’ve seen, they tend to come here to get help with situations with loved ones on the spectrum.

Yes, we have had many visit for a time, typically because as Kitsuna mentioned they have (or had) friends, family, partners on the spectrum and they wish to learn more about autism.

There are also some who stay on, I think because they relate in some way to to community on a thinking or perhaps emotional level.

Yes, we have had many visit for a time, typically because at Kitsuna mentioned they have (or had) friends, family, partners on the spectrum and they wish to learn more about autism.

There are also some who stay on, I think because they relate in some way to to community on a thinking or perhaps emotional level.

I mean there are those who haven’t gotten a diagnose yet so they probably count

That said, any support is good support

New Threads

Top Bottom