• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

zurb, your ability to channel your avatar is growing worrisomely good...and is certainly eschewing obfuscation.
Props to tree for "solipsistic."

Wins what? A weeklong paid vacation in Los Angeles? Automatic Pick 4 lottery tickets daily for ten years? A pet goat? Can any of them be traded for what's behind Door Number 2?

In that case, I take the prize.
If anyone posts after me, I'm sorry, you miss out. Just as well you don't know my address. Mhahaha!

What?
Does that happen often?

It was in the neighbor's yard, too.
She thought, at first, that her Great Dane had gotten loose.

No, this is the first time I have seen bear tracks in my driveway.
Before that, I had only seen them in the road.

I have decided who the winner is,
so it doesn't matter too much what
anybody talks about, I figure.

New Threads

Top Bottom