• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

9BI6c8R.png

Last edited:
No, that's me being sneaky and posting the
gif that Tia Maria intended to put up, but
it wouldn't work for her.

The protocol on microwaved peeps was
established over 10 years ago. Results
are consistently replicable.
I was just going to write that you STOLE MY PEEPS!!! Lol!!!! I personally prefer the traditional little yellow peeps to all the new varieties. I must confess that I like seeing them around in the stores, & in an Easter basket, but I do not like eating them. They seem more sugary now than when I was a young girl.

I never thought of using them to make S'Mores. Hmmm, that is an idea. (Oh, & I win!)

Yeah, you are fooling nobody.
Not even yourself.
And you'd be the easiest one to trick, wouldn't you?
Because you'd be aware of your own vulnerabilities?
I dismiss the formality of my saying "I win," this time
because there is so little need to state the obvious.

I wrote a nice apologetic for all people, including me,
who might require an explanation of what seems
obvious, and then deleted it.

I used to draw a character----a worm---whose name
was WaWa. I'm sure this pertains to some thing,
somewhere.....

Umm, I am no poet, & I know it. But I just posted last, thus I win. (Signed, Captain Obvious)

I am the winningest man alive. OMG I can't believe winningest is actually a real word.

New Threads

Top Bottom