• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Check my recent post in 'Post a pic of your food' & you will find that there is a yellow version too (much preferred imho)

vlsgeexvoln8awmyrpra.gif

I have tried really hard to win this thread including time travelling 1000 years into the future to make the ultimate post, but I'm struggling with resentment from fellow participants given that I can time travel.
Why can't you all just accept that I have won this thing and desist now?

Unfortunately being a tachyon you actually travelled backwards in time and it didn't work

It's getting late & my bed is calling me. After all the effort I've put in I hope I don't lose this one while I'm sleeping. Tree - I'm depending on you now to keep this going until I am conscious again :)

I go sleep now too, I am definitely not going for a late night stroll beforehand thanks to Tree' post in the grin win thread

New Threads

Top Bottom