• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Just one at a time, that's true.

Temple Grandin probably would approve of this game.
She is in favor of people learning to take turns. :)

Interesting comment; one wonders how do you know that we all know that? Also, the personal question could be considered a red herring so a clarification of intent is in order.

I should have put a quote in because I was not responding to the quote above me about Temple Grandin. Just for the record.

I should have put a quote in because I was not responding to the quote above me about Temple Grandin. Just for the record.

Maybe you were referring to Post #960,
in a jocular manner?

Or...whatever manner...

This is a game and usually people have some fun in it.
It is not fun when there are occasions for misunderstanding.
----------
And....I win. lol
:p

Who can know what experiencing that brief
moment of shining glory may do for a person?
bright-light.jpg

I've never experienced that because of my situation, but I am trying to get there soon.

How Do I Tag Someone In A Post

If you use Twitter or Facebook you know you can tag someone using the @ character. You can also do this on this forum. If you want to mention someone you can @Vanilla or @Turk or @Droopy or whoever, and it will automatically alert that person that you have mentioned them in that post. This only works on new posts or new threads and there is a limit to how many people you can tag at once in a post or thread. Make sure you do not put a space after the @ sign.
https://www.aspiescentral.com/threads/how-to-use-our-forum-software-faq.5321/

It is. It is the day I learn to make a spoiler.

:evergreen:

New Threads

Top Bottom