• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Very perspicacious Zurb, but that quality is not conducive to winning.
That is true.
Quality of content is not an issue.
854-kitty-cat-stick-figure-sticker-big6.png

Which is not to say that this fellow is not charming and does not grant me my
momentary ....moment of victory. I just want to put him here because I like him.

The Man and His Two Wives
an Aesop Fable

A man whose hair was turning gray had two wives. One wife was much younger than the man, & the other wife was much older. The older wife was embarrassed at being married to man much younger than herself. At night, whenever he was with her, she would pluck out all of his hairs that were not gray. The younger woman was equally embarrassed at being married to a man so much older than herself. At night, whenever he was with her, she would pluck out all of hairs that were gray. Between the two wives, the man was soon left without a hair on his head.

It is impossible to outwit time.

I remember reading in a Reader's Digest when I was 10 that
FDR said he preferred airplanes to ambulances as a means
of transportation so I got the girls next door to play "FDR goes
to the hospital in an ambulance," so that somebody would get
to say, "I prefer airplanes." I gave the part of FDR to an older
girl.

New Threads

Top Bottom