• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

And by thought, word, and deed---maybe.

I'm not absolutely certain, though,
because not being telepathic to any
great degree, I can't know precisely
what another person is thinking and
have to go by the report of his/her
words and my interpretation of the
meaning of those and of the behavior
that I witness.

:)

I think if its 'I win ...' I just thought of one ...

I win because the Haast Eagle flew me to this thread and just dropped me in it as it saw a Moa that looks delicious to the eagle ;)

I'll see if I can find one now shall I???

Giant_Haasts_eagle_attacking_New_Zealand_moa.jpg

tree Reversing this (requiring the imagining of quite a lot of details) would be a serving dish with human-shaped indentations that huge snails serve tastfully cooked people on to their guests. ;) :wineglass:

That's how you cook escargot?
In Myanmar they use a similar (usually much bigger version with more indentations) to cook what they call 'Husband and wife snack'. they are effectively tiny omelettes, which are then turned one on top of the other.
images

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom