• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Xinyta

~Closeted Goth | A rabbit/dragon in spirit~

This is a genuine surprise. A trailer dropped today for Prime 4. I have to say, it does look good. Though who knows how the final product itself will look. But Sylux, a hunter from Metroid Prime Hunters, being in this, is not a surprise at all. Though what is, is that he has Metroids following him. It also seems that he is using the Space Pirates for whatever goal he has in mind, much like Dark Samus did.

This series has gone so far that it's really rather unrecognizable to me at this point.

Huge fan originally, last Metroid game I really played was Super Metroid. Lost interest when it went all FPS.

And then it comes back with Dread and I saw some of that and have no bloody idea what's going on in it. The story clearly happened, that's for sure, whatever it was, and some characters were in it, whoever they are. My knowledge of the series ends with Mother Brain's defeat, really.

Granted I dont really play Nintendo's stuff anymore at this point. Kind of an icky company. Kinda miss some of it... mostly Mario... but dont want to buy anything from them.

This series has gone so far that it's really rather unrecognizable to me at this point.

Huge fan originally, last Metroid game I really played was Super Metroid. Lost interest when it went all FPS.

And then it comes back with Dread and I saw some of that and have no bloody idea what's going on in it. The story clearly happened, that's for sure, whatever it was, and some characters were in it, whoever they are. My knowledge of the series ends with Mother Brain's defeat, really.

Granted I dont really play Nintendo's stuff anymore at this point. Kind of an icky company. Kinda miss some of it... mostly Mario... but dont want to buy anything from them.
That's why you become a pirate ARRRGHHH

Fair enough. To each thier own. But yeah. Alot of story happened. I could dump a dissertation of what you've missed, from what I am aware of. But I figure you'd not have much interest.

But I am not going to disagree. Nintendo has been doing alot gross stuff. But regardless of that. Metroid is a series I find hard to get away from. I love it alot. Even though I still am on my big gaming hiatus.

New Threads

Top Bottom