• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Mother&Wife of high functioners

Tommysmom08

Hi everyone! While I try and figure out how to get my phone to upload a pic i figure i'd introduce myself lol. I'm the mother of a 9 year old high functioning autistic son (who's extremely sociable, but sensitive, so it's a tough mix) with ADHD, married to his father an unofficially diagnosed Aspie/High Functioning autistic (the same centers that diagnosed our son in preschool said that he showed the same signs and pointed us to out of town resources if we wanted to double check). Im considered mostly neurotypical (I have minor dispraxia), im here to learn about my family and to provide support. :)

19c9fba5fa3020a288cf3ff89d939717.png

Hi everyone! While I try and figure out how to get my phone to upload a pic i figure i'd introduce myself lol. I'm the mother of a 9 year old high functioning autistic son (who's extremely sociable, but sensitive, so it's a tough mix) with ADHD, married to his father an unofficially diagnosed Aspie/High Functioning autistic (the same centers that diagnosed our son in preschool said that he showed the same signs and pointed us to out of town resources if we wanted to double check). Im considered mostly neurotypical (I have minor dispraxia), im here to learn about my family and to provide support. :)
Welcome look beside post reply it says upload a file press that button youll usually press gallery then press the photo you want you see a little tick Display and press done hopefully you will see a sign on the Aspies Central Page saying up loading if it's an avatar go to your avatar symbol in the top right hand corner of any page and Press it and a scroll down menu will appear Press the word of Avatar and then two boxes appear you customise from there

Welcome to the forum.
You'll find a lot of information here and we're a pretty friendly lot that I hope you feel comfortable with in asking questions.

New Threads

Top Bottom