• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Mumble Jumble, life lesson

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Do you find yourself going thru a life lesson over and over? Like someone is trying to reincarnate a new piehole for you. It seems my entire life, l have had people trying to impose their very backward ideas on me. Then l swim in turd infested waters. What theme constantly stares at you your entire life? Mine seems to be power struggles.

l am coming back as a Boston Fern. lol. What do you wish to return as?

My repeated life lesson is that every time I think I've gotten completely used to weird stuff, I'm proven wrong. I mean, I've seen things like:

1. A ninja pushing a cart full of Abraham Lincolns with a boombox playing polka.

2. A talking animatronic donkey head on a random table in a hotel

3. Some random guy pull his car over to the side of the road, middle of bloody nowhere, he gets out, pulls out a drum set, starts doing that, he's wearing a cape.

4. The car from Knight Rider sitting in someone's driveway about a block from my house.

All these things and so many more, I've seen in person. And yet, here I am, lost once again. When will I learn that thinking I can expect the unexpected is true folly?

What would I come back as? Any idea I could have would be something fictional, really.

EDIT: Gas station cashier that pulls out a bizarre glowing orb that promptly starts flying around the place. They were selling them on a shelf (???). I had to go grab it before it lodged in someone's hair.

I almost forgot about that one. And yes, I bought one.

Attachments

• whaaaa.jpg
    whaaaa.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0
l am coming back as a Boston Fern.

Careful what you wish for, you could be my boston fern which seems to not like me at all and drops leaves into a floor vent, growing at a rapid rate! All the while I cut it back, but it's stubborn and wants to live somewhere else preferably outside, but the cold would eventually take it's life. It probably wishes it was in the wild, somewhere warmer so it can grow outside year round.

Some of the plants I have were originally slips of older plants which came from other older plants and might be eighty years old or more, living in pots that are so big that I can barely move them.

Guess I'd like to be a tree, a really old one somewhere so hard to get to that no one could cut me down. With creatures living and being born and playing in my branches, and eating leaves and nuts or fruit and insects pollinating me, all the while communicating with other trees through the centuries.

Last edited:
Not coming back once i go. But ive seen a few and experience a few things. Floating without touching the floor for one. Surviving a hail storm due to the kindmess of a stranger. Watching a rainstorm come before a cold front in box stand on a hill. Seeing the twin towers get hit by jets. God rest their souls. And this video.

My recurring life theme is 'pick yourself up by your bootstraps, and try not to fall over while doing so' :)

New Threads

Top Bottom