• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Patrick Stewart rumoured to return as Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek reboot

Quentin Tarantino. J.J. Abrams. And Patrick Stewart?

Sure, I'm in. Sounds fun. Though it still appears this production remains quite tentative. :cool:

Imagine Ving Rhames, Bruce Willis, Harvey Keitel, John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson and Patrick Stewart all ending up on the bridge of the Enterprise at the same time? :p

Patrick Stewart Might Reprise Jean-Luc Picard Role if Tarantino Directs 'Star Trek'
Awesome! As I was reading your list, I was casting each into a role! LOVE it!

John Travolta in Star Trek? No, just, no.

The Borg have attacked! Most of the crew is incapacitated!

Then John Travolta, dressed as Worf, steps forward. He grabs a Borg soldier from behind by the waist and plants an awkward kiss on the Borg's cheek.

The Borg feel so uncomfortable that they back away slowly, never taking their eyes off John Travolta, until they can teleport back to their ship.

The crisis is averted and the ship is saved!

Later, Q delivers the Enterprise a restraining order from the Borg.

The Borg have attacked! Most of the crew is incapacitated!

Then John Travolta, dressed as Worf, steps forward. He grabs a Borg soldier from behind by the waist and plants an awkward kiss on the Borg's cheek.

The Borg feel so uncomfortable that they back away slowly, never taking their eyes off John Travolta, until they can teleport back to their ship.

The crisis is averted and the ship is saved!

Later, Q delivers the Enterprise a restraining order from the Borg.

Think Quentin Tarantino.

When you have "Mr. Wolf" (Harvey Keitel) on the bridge, you don't need Mr. Worf. :p

Casting John Travolta as an alien...too many bad memories. ("Battlefield Earth") :eek:

Let Travolta and Jackson play ensigns Vega and Winnfield. As "the muscle" on the bridge. Where when some alien species crosses Captain Picard and the Enterprise, Ensign Jules Winnfield goes biblical on them.

And if that doesn't work, let Wesley Crusher invoke "Wheaton's Law" on them. :cool:

Oops. This is all starting to sound more like "The Orville". My bad. :D

Last edited:
If Data returns they'll have to come up with an explanation of how he aged 20 years.

If Data returns they'll have to come up with an explanation of how he aged 20 years.

They'll just replace Brent Spiner with a younger actor.

And then all the Star Trek geeks will cry.

Last edited:
They'll just replace Brent Spiner with a younger acotr.

And than all the Star Trek geeks will cry.

I was thinking at first this was going to be bringing the old crew back for a revamp like they did with Rosanne. But instead like the title says, it's a reboot. And Picard would probably be the fleet admiral or whatever.

New Threads

Top Bottom