• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

...but, boy, was I shocked by how I look and sound on TV!
I thought that lawyers were all about public speaking...
full

Many lawyers are trial attorneys, and many never set foot in a courtroom, but we are still shocked by how we look and sound on TV.
My impression of the legal system is that it has zero validity and it exists to preserve its image by settling property line disputes among peers, while rubber-stamping the abuse of minorities. I have zero respect left for man's law, and I am turning to a higher power instead.

My impression of the legal system is that it has zero validity and it exists to preserve its image by settling property line disputes among peers, while rubber-stamping the abuse of minorities. I have zero respect left for man's law, and I am turning to a higher power instead.

Ok. All I can say is thank God we have a legal system in the US that works just fine the vast majority of time. Personally, I cannot think of another country that has a legal system superior to what we have here.

Saw something peculiar today, I was removing some trees because of a spruce disease, they were done, and I noticed that the growth rings in a tree was much thicker and had a darker color on one side of the tree. The wood was a little harder because of it. Didn't think much of it, but then I saw the same thing on another tree. And then I began to wonder if the other trees were the same way. And they were. All the trees I removed had thicker growth rings on one side, the north-east side. Something big happened a long time ago that affected the trees. 🤔

Something big happened a long time ago that affected the trees. 🤔
There's a lot of major historical events both man made and natural that show up years later in tree growth patterns. If you can work out the age of the trees you'll be able to match it to something like a meteor strike or a nuclear test, etc.

Saw something peculiar today, I was removing some trees because of a spruce disease, they were done, and I noticed that the growth rings in a tree was much thicker and had a darker color on one side of the tree. The wood was a little harder because of it. Didn't think much of it, but then I saw the same thing on another tree. And then I began to wonder if the other trees were the same way. And they were. All the trees I removed had thicker growth rings on one side, the north-east side. Something big happened a long time ago that affected the trees. 🤔
So, that would not be a response to a predominantly north wind...?

They're all such far away places to me that the names are easily confused at times. Some news stories really grab my attention, and then I read it again and realise they're talking about Austria, not Australia. :)

That's exactly how most serbs fix their boredom and problems. I myself stopped drinking alcohol, so no help for me heh

I don't drink either, it just makes me pillage a town and the next day I have to deal with the police and angry people and I'm really hungover. Totally not worth it. 🙂

New Threads

Top Bottom