• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I don't drink either, it just makes me pillage a town and the next day I have to deal with the police and angry people and I'm really hungover. Totally not worth it. 🙂
A difficult heritage to have to live with by the sounds of things. Is your horned helmet easily identified? :)

space_whale.jpg

Out of curiosity I just read a little about Viking helmets and apparently we've got it all wrong, they didn't have horns.

Yeah the horns is a myth. If you think about it, imagine for example that you are running through a forest with horns sticking out of your helmet. You'll hit a branch with the horns and snap your own neck. So it's best to not have horns. This is a genuine 1000 year old battle helmet, no horns:

1727866564073.png

But I don't think it's unrealistic that there could have been ceremonial helmets with horns and decorations. Helmets not used for fighting. 🤔

Last edited:
But I don't think it's unrealistic that there could have been ceremonial helmets with horns and decorations. Helmets not used for fighting. 🤔
That wouldn't surprise me either, but they've never found any. Maybe the rape and pillage is exaggerated too, the poms were probably just whingeing because you went on a working holiday without applying for a visa. :)

I just thought of something, isn't Aspychata in Florida? And wasn't there a terrible storm there now? Have anyone seen Aspychata here after the storm? 🤔
When was the storm? I see she was online yesterday in the morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241002_222318_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20241002_222318_Firefox.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 2
It was never intentional but I share the same name with one of the co-founders of Green Peace. Yep, first and last name. Worst part, I'm an Environmental Technologist. One of these days I'm going to submit a resume and cover letter saying they owe me a job for the name. When I went to college I was told by my instructors to work under my middle and not first name as just about any company would think the resume was a joke.

New Threads

Top Bottom