• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

By your answers though, you all must not be part of that about 25% of the population. I and my two kids do this, and many others I know too. Research says as well.

I mean I moan and groan every morning, and curse sometimes, but I can do that in a cave as well.

The answer is: Sneeze. About one fourth of the population will do that when looking at or towards bright things such as a sun or light, especially if they had just come from a dark or noticeably less lighter place.

And what stops people from sneezing in caves?
The riddle was phrased though what we (people) did not do in the cave for hours, but did do immediately when exiting (because of that stated medical condition reason.) People can sneeze in caves if some allergy, sickness, etc, or if some bright light shined through a crack in there, but that was not an issue for those in the cave then.

Last edited:
I sneeze from allergies or being sick. Certain smells seems to trigger a sneeze at times as well. Don't relate to sneezing just because of light.

I sneeze from allergies or being sick. Certain smells seems to trigger a sneeze at times as well. Don't relate to sneezing just because of light.
You are in the majority that do not sneeze because of light. I sneeze from allergies, strong or certain smells , sickness and from other eye irritants too, besides the light thing. Anyone with a new riddle, feel free to post.

Give up soap that I may thrive
Turn me loose I'll not survive.
What am I?

Sorry that would actually be a good answer for what I actually wrote.😅
I meant to say "Give me soap•••" and thought that I had. I was typing in a hurry.

New riddle:

I can spin to the right
Or spin to the left,
when I want to have fun.
Or I will go on a hunt
and I can kill, like earlier times.
Rarely then will I return.

What am I ?

New Threads

Top Bottom