• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Cyanobacterial blooms (blue-green algae)

Clue #2:

No, not something too specific or difficult like that, the more you will see...

In usual form I am heavier than a string, but lighter than a brick.
I may be a common shape, and I can be thin or thick.
Put dents, marks or holes in me I do not care,
As most all want me in some way, so there!

Last edited:
Yes, June is national Dairy month and the end of June National Cheese Week.So that clue in that original riddle may not have helped, but the other clues were maybe better. Good job! Your turn @Tired if you can think of any riddles.

Yes, June is national Dairy month and the end of June National Cheese Week.So that clue in that original riddle may not have helped, but the other clues were maybe better. Good job! Your turn @Tired if you can think of any riddles.
Yeah that June thing confused me a lot, because I didn't know that.

But thanks! And oh also I suck at creating riddles, so if you feel like making a new one - please, please do :)

Yeah that June thing confused me a lot, because I didn't know that.

But thanks! And oh also I suck at creating riddles, so if you feel like making a new one - please, please do :)
No problem. Creating riddles and coming up with answers can be tricky. Is there anyone else here who posted in this thread wanting to try creating a riddle before I ask @FayetheAspie to try another, to alternate?

I think I got too stuck on thinking that it needed to usually be blue.😅

I can try a riddle of my own.

Among you, I am ubiquitous yet unseen.
From afar, I once was aglow.

What am I?

A burned out star "a white dwarf"

A flashlight that has been turned off

Just relax and have fun :)
Nah, I've never been able to apply the abstractions required to solve these sorts of puzzles. Just isn't how my head's wired, I may be a bolshy and uncompromising sod when it comes to working with logic and evidence, but this stuff leaves me floundering! 😊
Quicksand for the mind! Help! I'm sinking fast!

New Threads

Top Bottom