• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

The first 50 words in Post #1, The Kitchen 101 Thread, randomized:
  1. do
  2. What
  3. food
  4. I
  5. meats
  6. cook
  7. related
  8. tell
  9. play
  10. sing,
  11. I
  12. food
  13. I'd
  14. like
  15. can
  16. to
  17. home,
  18. smoke
  19. can't
  20. to
  21. teach
  22. pitch
  23. and,
  24. just
  25. at
  26. you
  27. else
  28. you
  29. foods
  30. cure
  31. anything
  32. give
  33. is
  34. instrument
  35. you
  36. to.
  37. preparation.
  38. all
  39. how
  40. jerky,
  41. make
  42. or,
  43. perfect
  44. to
  45. and
  46. though
  47. cooking
  48. about
  49. an
  50. , can

Secretly does have hair just like Harry Styles, covered with a beautiful and very convincing wig :)

Vinca - You're secretly discovered the secret to immortality.

Secretly does have hair just like Harry Styles, covered with a beautiful and very convincing wig :)

You have me laughing and spitting my coffee all over my desk because - well I have been accused of that offline and, a friend tried to prove it by spamming Harry with tweets of my hair - Harry replied demanding she stop posting pictures of his hair to his feed LOL. See if you can guess which hair is Harry's and which is mine.

brTGIO2t.jpg

fumYap2t.jpg

Was sitting quietly one morning eating breakfast when a little horse the size
of her hand wearing a slightly crumpled tophat clambered with some difficulty
onto the table top, where he began to sing a russian lullaby.
When his song came to an end The wee chap doffed his hat and bowed
gracefully, he then looked gravely at Tree and said "BoooooooooooooooBs"
before domming his top hat and galloping gracefully out the kitchen window.

She doesn't like using banks, so pays the local squirrels in acorns to hide her money for her and is secretly hoping a money tree might eventually spring up from some of her savings.

Has the world's greatest knowlege of the position of wormholes and where they lead to. Also used to be an intergalactic spaceship pilot and once single-handedly navigated her way around not one, but four wormholes, avoiding ending up in various unsavoury dimensions and for this was awarded the Beverly Cross, which was named after her for her wonderful achievements.

Went gallivanting off in a space bubble and encountered the tadpole galaxy. Once there the space bubble's pilot had a reunion with party favors and paper hats, and lived happily ever after.

Mia Knows this as she once was the tadpole galaxy, she made a party hat from the glowing gas of nebulae and party poppers from supernova'. The cosmic party lasted eons. Eventually she grew into the frog galaxy and hopped right onto this forum.:p

New Threads

Top Bottom