• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

1720820549283.png

What's the last thing that made you laugh?

The last thing that made me laugh: My niece told me "Grandmas will do anything for their little darlings . . . except kill themselves".

She always says weird, morbid stuff like that. . . . You can't help but wonder what goes on in her head. :lol:
Hmm... I think i was watching a tic tok and it was a video about a man trying to flip a pizza in the oven then the pizza landed on the floor, the man fell ontop of the oven then the oven fell on him... To say i was dying on the floor laughing when i saw this. like it was just such chaos in like 30 seconds lol

One frequent chuckle here is remembering a classic prank. When Johnny Carson was first hired for the Tonight Show, it was live on national TV for 90 minutes, and then there was another 30 for just the local area, promoting a book of the week. One night, the author was a nightmare as an interviewee. Whatever he tried, Johnny just couldn't get a good story out of him.
Well, that night, the first guest had been Bob Newhart, so now Bob was down at the end of the bench beside Ed McMahon, and Ed was beside the wall clock that Johnny used to time the show, not wanting to be checking his watch. The theatre audience was leaving, but all the guests had to sit there looking interested for the camera. So, Bob got Ed to keep setting the clock back a few minutes at a time, when Johnny was looking away to make him sweat even more.

A funny story from the YouTube Channel "Trouble Busters" - with a Kleptomaniac getting more than she bargained for when she steals a can of a particular Swedish food:

I thought of an interesting idea for a cartoon:

A family of demons go on a car ride. the kids are sacrificing the family baby.
"Kids! cut that out!" says the father, "Why can't you kids play Dungeons
and Dragons like everyother kid!?"

"DnD!?" asks one of the kids, " Virgins in Heaven play that!"

so then they sit down at the table, roll some dice and play DnD,
but like for them things like a Asexual or a Golf Player,
a Geologist or whatever is the game to them!

their version of DnD is our everyday lives!

New Threads

Top Bottom