• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1439228002.162746.jpg

Star City Games, promoting their upcoming event in London, trying to help people find places to eat:

Bollywood Brasserie – Looking for Indian cuisine while in London? Look no further than Bollywood Brasserie and their all-you-can-eat dinner buffet at only £19.95 per person! Bollywood Brasserie is a must-visit restaurant while you're here, serving authentic Indian food via both buffet style and a la carte along with a fully-licensed bar.

(Emphasis mine.)

£19.95? That's forty Canadian dollars! Or something like thirty American dollars! I know London is expensive, but that still shouldn't have an "only" before it! And yes, that really did make me laugh!

The video where they ask people if they think Spielberg should be posing
with a dead triceratops.

I sometimes wonder where they find these people... xD

I never understand bats - they're all over the place with their times.
I mean, they're blind and they only come out at night - What's the Difference?!

Surely that's just making it more difficult for themselves. And they hang upside down - do you think they know they're upside down?

You: *To the bat* You're upside down.
Bat: Am I? *Laughs* I wondered why I'd (you can fill in the rest of this joke).

Last edited:
The most recent episode of Last Week Tonight, which for a number of reasons I can't directly post here. Parts of it also made me very sad...that's what John Oliver does, I guess.

Some time back, I was in a library and stood in front of a fire escape door while looking for a particular book. While looking, a man suddenly shouted at me.

Man: Oi! You can't stand there - that's a fire door! If there's a fire, people are going to be running out of there.
Me: Well if there's a fire, I wouldn't be standing here would I? I'd be running with everyone else, you pillock.

Anyone remember that movie “The Good Son” with Macaulay Culkin?

tumblr_nt5f07YewR1uyw6oho1_540.jpg

So I was at this farmer’s market yesterday and this old dude with a white beard had up these photo portraits he took (think “Humans of New York” style, only out in the boonies). He was selling these crackers that looked like gravel in all honesty. (I tasted a sample, they were actually pretty delicious.) And he explained that the photos he took were of random people trying his crackers for the first time. So this picture reminded me of that movie.

I mean, they must be pretty damn good crackers if they instantly turn you into a child sociopath with sadistic tendencies.

New Threads

Top Bottom