• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

9f1eb572ed7d1eb2ae86df5fdc22ce1b.png

My dad...

Earlier today he said "So... I bought a pie, and there's about half of it left (meaning he already ate half on his own) and I don't want to throw it out, so why don't you cut yourself a piece"...

Yeah, sure... I'm fine with having a piece of pie any day, but buying a pie for a 2 person household and then playing the blamegame, in which I didn't eat the other half of the pie so he has to throw some out... (since obviously, he buys the ones that are on sale and close to expiration)

diabeetus.jpg

My dad...

Earlier today he said "So... I bought a pie, and there's about half of it left (meaning he already ate half on his own) and I don't want to throw it out, so why don't you cut yourself a piece"...

Yeah, sure... I'm fine with having a piece of pie any day, but buying a pie for a 2 person household and then playing the blamegame, in which I didn't eat the other half of the pie so he has to throw some out... (since obviously, he buys the ones that are on sale and close to expiration)
My dad-so similar in this regard!
For example, when me and my brother were living with him, there might sometimes appear, say, a bunch of bananas. After a few days, my dad might say "Why haven't you eaten any of the bananas? I bought them for you" (not that he'd actually told me that earlier) "and you haven't been eating them, and now they're going bad".
Anyway, time would pass, and soon there would be another bunch of bananas lying on the kitchen counter. I would eat some of them, and then my brother would say "Why did you eat those bananas? I bought them so that I could make banana bread".
:confused:
Yep, food was complicated in that household.

Welcome to Target, what would you like on Black Friday?

(Fun fact: today I walked past a building that was a Super Target. Target announced that they were pulling out of Canada before the Super Target opened.)

I don't have a picture of it sadly, but this morning on my way to class I saw a squirrel sitting in a bird feeder, eating all of the food. When I walked past the feeder again four hours later, the squirrel was still there, still eating. That made me laugh so hard.

I don't have a picture of it sadly, but this morning on my way to class I saw a squirrel sitting in a bird feeder, eating all of the food. When I walked past the feeder again four hours later, the squirrel was still there, still eating. That made me laugh so hard.

Have you seen this? :eek::oops::confused::p

New Threads

Top Bottom