• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

phpC0956L.jpeg

The-Moon.jpg

funny-spider-pillow-guy-sleeping.jpg

Funny-iPhone-20.jpg

I have been going through flight of conchords phase, i forgot how funny they are lol

Last edited:
My son made me laugh and jump up & down ha! with a real life story about his middle school health teacher who is/was a haughty and mean person. The kind of person who when I went to the open house made me feel terrible just saying hello and introducing myself & son, then 11 years old. Anyway... During this time of year the kids are taught about not drinking/drugging and driving. Last week she was arrested for driving under the influence of oxycodone! Payback!

Here's a line from Demolition Man that always gets a giggle from me;

*A Police officer is walking away from a burning building after rescuing a young girl from a hostage situation - the building burning due to his actions. While walking away, a woman runs up to interview him*

Female News Reporter:
"How can you justify destroying a $7,000,000 mini-mart to rescue a girl whose ransom was only $25,000?
Rescued Girl: "F**k you, lady!"

My dad accused me of snoring...

When I asked him when, he told me; last night. Fact; I wasn't even at home last night... I was out drinking and didn't end up in bed until 8 in the morning

The guy I saw outside today while I was walking to the grocery. He had a miniature Hercule Poirot style moustache. I've never seen one like that in-person.

"Gråtrunka is the Swedish term for 'cryjerking', which is an activity that you can perform when you feel utterly depressed. For example, after being dumped by your girlfriend. Gråtrunk is when you are masturbating while crying. It is not know why people gråtrunkar, most probably is that they are trying to ease the pain of the break-up. Masturbation usually leads to ejaculation, which in this activity usually leads to more crying (and therefore more gråtrunk). Gråtrunk is also commonly performed after being rejected by the other sex. For example, after being denied 'happy time' with the hot girl at the party last weekend. The activity is commonly performed in the shower while listening to music that makes you even more depressed. One of the requirements for gråtrunk is that you are actually crying. In Sweden, where the activity has many performers every day. The music group Kent is the most used for Gråtrunk."

Someone recorded his professor walking into class every day. You think he might be an aspie? :tearsofjoy:

Apart from the checked shirt, the others apear to be the same shirt, in different colours.

I wonder why he sometimes has his shirt tucked in and other times not?

Oh, you can actually access that one? I just see "unsupported video", and don't even get a link to it.

New Threads

Top Bottom