• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

This, on it's own, is just kinda of a goofy mix of the Super Mario 64 Metal Mario Theme. But as soon as I read a comment saying that they imagined Metal Mario falling down a bunch of stairs in sync to the music. I started laughing like a hyena at the metal pipe clangs, imaging Metal Mario falling down a couple flights of stairs.

It's the stupidest thing ever, but it's funny as heck.

This, on it's own, is just kinda of a goofy mix of the Super Mario 64 Metal Mario Theme. But as soon as I read a comment saying that they imagined Metal Mario falling down a bunch of stairs in sync to the music. I started laughing like a hyena at the metal pipe clangs, imaging Metal Mario falling down a couple flights of stairs.

It's the stupidest thing ever, but it's funny as heck.
It doesn't take much to get us laughing sometimes, does it? :D

Reminds me of how my Mum once said "Nom-nom-nom!" when she was eating while tipsy. I repeated what she'd said back to her in confusion ("Nom-nom-nom?") and it just reduced her to hysterics.

John McPhee, one of my very favorite authors, has an article in a recent New Yorker magazine. In it he has a list of some sentences that made it into publication, past all editors and proofreaders. Some are funny. This is the one that made me laugh out loud:

The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

Any youngster singing should be encouraged! As I was growing up, my mother would have us all singing in the car on long trips. That siging together is one of the few really positive things I remember about my childhood.

Yeah that one is just funny because she is trying to annoy her siblings. :) When they don't react, she puts some extra effort into it. And that music, "In the hall of the Mountain King", just goes faster and faster and louder and more intense, so they know what they are in for.

And her face is just priceless, she's a rascal. Adorable. Her brother says "you made that song your own, you deserve credit for that. ....But if you are not quiet now, I'll throw you out of the window in the next curve we drive through". And then she sings even louder lol 😆

Last edited:
My mom and I were out today and on our way back to my apartment I noticed the truck in front of us had the Decepticon logo on the back it. So I told my mom "I hope that truck in front of us doesn't transform!" And then I explained how the Decepticons are the evil Transformers and we had a good laugh.

1000007017.png

New Threads

Top Bottom