• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Suzanne Wright PR stunt

Wow. To meet an Arabian queen... Must have been quite an honor! I got all flustered just bumping into the town mayor on the street when I was a kid. I'd really make a fool of myself I ever met a lady like that.

The rest of it was rather interesting. I haven't done much digging into the personal lives of the people behind that thing. A lot of the motives make sense now. I still don't agree with their message, but now I know where they're coming from. How petty!

I've never like A$ if they really wanted to help, they'd use those millions to do some actual good, instead of pointless genetic research that could take another 50 years or more. What they don't understand is, there's a here and now, and they aren't focused on the here and now. How they legally get away with taking donations in the millions, then using the majority of it on stuff that they're not advertising it'll be used for, is beyond me.

I always thought Suzanne Wright was a nasty piece of work - this is the proof.
While it's my hope that people will soon see Autism $peaks for the corporate, fear-mongering monster that it is, Suzanne Wright is definitely not a person I'd like to run into any day of the week - although I'd do my best to stand my ground if I had to.

New Threads

Top Bottom