• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

This has been on heavy repeat for me. I don't know if it's just me but when I find a new song that I'm taken with I tend to play it non stop for the first little while before it goes into randomized playlist of music I like. Which were all past mini obsessions.

Life ain’t what
it was back then,
someone smashed the windshield in,
well you never see it coming
till it’s knocking out your teeth.

The other time i saw a universe size comparison with this music.
I like it a lot, i think is a crime "Taylor Swift" has billions of views, and music like this is unknown.

It's not really A SONG, but a compilation of environmental songs from Borderlands 2. Sometimes, just taking the time to listen to music that has shaped alot of good memories is therapeutic, in it's own way.

It's not really A SONG, but a compilation of environmental songs from Borderlands 2. Sometimes, just taking the time to listen to music that has shaped alot of good memories is therapeutic, in it's own way.
I have never played this game, however, I like this music. This is the sort of unique stuff I like to listen to while painting. I’m going to try a few listening to your post, thanks for sharing this.

Last edited:

The main menu theme is my absolute favorite track in Borderlands 2. There is an indescribable peace that comes from it. Yet there are undertones of a darkness lurking.

I think this exemplifies my state of being. At least for most of my life. A calm physical demeanor, with a hidden desire to escape, due to the unending stress.

New Threads

Top Bottom