• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

?? What's Your New Years Resolutions For 2016 ??

My resolution is to do more exercise, drink more water, and cut back on sugar.

I don't live in the UK. I live in the USA. Very different here than in the UK. But still, I should try to keep up with my resolutions.

I live in the USA. Very different here than in the UK
Nnnnnnyes, here in the UK you yanks/americanos/americans are considered a different species almost (and to me america is fictional until or unless I ever go there in person). Forgive my utter randomness though lol, but perhaps the USA could do with a sugar tax given that the line of obesity starts with the USA.

Nnnnnnyes, here in the UK you yanks/americanos/americans are considered a different species almost (and to me america is fictional until or unless I ever go there in person). Forgive my utter randomness though lol, but perhaps the USA could do with a sugar tax given that the line of obesity starts with the USA.

Shall we have the Los Angeles Sugar Party? You know the Boston Tea Party, only over a sugar tax and moved to the West Coast? :P

I know what you mean, I have friends and work on both sides of the pond and, I AM another species compared to my mates over there. :) (I'm American.)

A sugar party sounds bad in that context. But then, if there was a sugar tax, then that might help.

..., but perhaps the USA could do with a sugar tax given that the line of obesity starts with the USA.
I get charged sales tax on juice that contains sugar, if that's any consolation...
full

Last edited:
I need to work on standing up for myself and listening to my instincts more. Whenever someone is abusing me I need to start walking away without another word (well, whenever I can get away with that; I don't think I could do it to a manager at work unfortunately). I've had the instinct to do this several times and never listened to it, and I've always regretted it.

I need to work on standing up for myself and listening to my instincts more. Whenever someone is abusing me I need to start walking away without another word (well, whenever I can get away with that; I don't think I could do it to a manager at work unfortunately). I've had the instinct to do this several times and never listened to it, and I've always regretted it.

Abuse is abuse, no matter who it is from and you should not have to put up with it. You are on the right path by standing up for your self.

New Threads

Top Bottom