• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A few questions regarding art tablets

mysterionz

oh hamburgers!
V.I.P Member
I’m gonna be buying the art tablet I’ve been wanting on Wednesday when my paycheck goes in. Are there any accessories for art tablets that would make the drawing experience better? What screen recording software should I get to record speed paints? Any tips I should know?

I had a Wacom tablet briefly when I was 11 but it didn’t work with my computer/I wasn’t patient to learn it. The tablet wasn’t a screen tablet so I would have to look up at my computer when drawing to make sure the process goes smoothly.

I had 2 tablets in my life, a Wacom one with screen, and Huion without one. Of course drawing on the screen, while also seeing what you are drawing, is so much easier, than drawing blindly. But it all comes to the habit and practice. What I can suggest is to have a tablet glove, so it smoothly goes over the screen, when you move your hand. And it's nice to order different...uh, endings for the stylus, to see which ones you prefer more. That's it from me, I didn't draw much in my life, and now I don't have a tablet and money to buy it heh
Good luck and enjoy the process!
1722017145768.jpeg

Screen recording software, generally OBS would probably do. It's a bit irritating to set up sometimes but it is free and works well. But you have to remember to have plenty of space available, a recording like that is going to be a very large video file.

You'd need something to edit it as well to speed it up.

And I didnt know there even were accessories for Wacom tablets. I have one myself somewhere, but it only got used like 3 times and then I jammed it into a box and left it there, who knows what even happened to the stylus.

The idea of drawing on one surface but the lines appearing on a different one, yeah, that didnt click. Not that I liked the iPad any better once I got that stupid thing.

I had 2 tablets in my life, a Wacom one with screen, and Huion without one. Of course drawing on the screen, while also seeing what you are drawing, is so much easier, than drawing blindly. But it all comes to the habit and practice. What I can suggest is to have a tablet glove, so it smoothly goes over the screen, when you move your hand. And it's nice to order different...uh, endings for the stylus, to see which ones you prefer more. That's it from me, I didn't draw much in my life, and now I don't have a tablet and money to buy it heh
Good luck and enjoy the process!
View attachment 132767
My stepdad is bringing me a drawing glove on Wednesday!

I’m gonna be buying the art tablet I’ve been wanting on Wednesday when my paycheck goes in. Are there any accessories for art tablets that would make the drawing experience better? What screen recording software should I get to record speed paints? Any tips I should know?

I had a Wacom tablet briefly when I was 11 but it didn’t work with my computer/I wasn’t patient to learn it. The tablet wasn’t a screen tablet so I would have to look up at my computer when drawing to make sure the process goes smoothly.
Go to trustpilot!for the store you're buying it from, if! you need any info, a lot of companies pay lip service to customer service, they'll sell then you! suffer don't buy from apple.com their customer service is a front for getting literally no help

How exciting . I’m ordering a new laptop so I can use my Wacom. Feeling rusty as I’ve been using Apple Pencil a d iPad so might be looking for some good tutorial.

New Threads

Top Bottom