• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A game that made me think

Neia

V.I.P Member
Seriously though. The game Answer a Question with a Question reminds me of many of my conversations with friends and family 😅

They will usually start a conversation. I'll just sit and listen to them talking until they decide to pull me in, or say something stupid. Something that they saw on TV, or something going on in their lives.
We can start talking about my little cousins school, and suddenly, we'll be talking about crochet, or my machines, or about gardening...

No wonder they get annoyed with me.

That and the fact I can't help it but to correct facts and diction, and whatever else my big mouth can't shut up about 😬

@Rodafina and @tree both have recommended the game to
people who want practice in carrying on a conversation.

While the game isn't seriously an example of an *ideal* conversation,
it does offer a work out as far as asking mostly open ended questions
in order to continue the game.

@Rodafina and @tree both have recommended the game to
people who want practice in carrying on a conversation.

While the game isn't seriously an example of an *ideal* conversation,
it does offer a work out as far as asking mostly open ended questions
in order to continue the game.
I think it's a great idea.

It did get me thinking about how I get attached to an idea that pops into my mind. Sort of like the word association game.

It seems like a great game to practice conversation skills, just to help you produce an idea and pose a question about it. I imagine it could get very funny.

We can start talking about my little cousins school, and suddenly, we'll be talking about crochet, or my machines, or about gardening...

No wonder they get annoyed with me.
That is the basis for projective analysis tests, like the Rorschach.
full

(The Rorschach has not been normalized for aspies nor giftees, however.)

New Threads

Top Bottom