• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A little thing that frustrates me a bit sometimes.

Eeer... Now I did`t understand what you meant. Explain a bit more so such a slow person like me can understand.

At times I come across pieces of information idk who I couldn't have lived without or w.e.
TBH it's mainly stuff to do with people. It amazes me at times how I didn't know people would react in a positive way when I did x or something.
If that's what you're talking about.
If you're talking about actually contradicting yourself then I'm with Sipe on being confused.
EMZ=]

I think poodle is talking about how long she went before knowing what the word meant? Like having heard of a word but never actually learning what it meant. IDK. 

Wait. Doesn't hypocritical basically mean the exact same thing?
EMZ=]

Not exactly. Contradiction means two things that can't both be true at the same time. Hypocritical means someone who pretends to have a set of values when actually they don't.

Not exactly. Contradiction means two things that can't both be true at the same time. Hypocritical means someone who pretends to have a set of values when actually they don't.
Well;
One could say it's hypocritical to say that pepsi is better than coke and then say coke is better than pepsi but it's also self-contradicting...? :D.
EMZ=]

Well;
One could say it's hypocritical to say that pepsi is better than coke and then say coke is better than pepsi but it's also self-contradicting...? :D.
EMZ=]

In that case it would be both hypocritical and contradictory. (I think)  :D  

New Threads

Top Bottom