• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any affordable guitar amps?

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
The amp I currently have is an old Ibanez amp from the 90s that was actually intended for bass guitar (since my dad tried learning bass at one point). Since it wasn't designed for regular electric guitars, I am considering returning his amp to him in favor of a new amp for guitar that has more modern features.

Facebook Market place is full of bargains for all sorts. Gumtree, eBay and such like. Also check local groups on FB for people selling items in your area.

Also, over here in the UK a lot of pawn shops have lots of instruments and kit. Especially guitars, so might be worth a look.

Ed

Are you looking for tube or solid state ?
I'm looking for small amps that are easily portable with both clean and distortion channels and a headphone jack, as well as various different settings to get different tones and sounds out of my guitar. I think a solid state would work.

The fender mustang amps aren't bad. Small under $200 US. I'm happy with the little practice one I have that's not much bigger than a large toaster.

New Threads

Top Bottom