• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any fans of Disney Beauty and the Beast?

Adora

It's my favourite alongside the little mermaid and Cinderella ( I also love the live action version)but I love the renaissance era of Disney animated movies,so I'm just wondering do you like beauty and the beast and if so what were your favourite bits in the movie?

I'm a Disney fan in general. I like Belle because she likes books so much. When we went to Disney World the Beauty and the Beast attractions were some of the best. My kids did story time with Belle and got to act out some parts. Be Our Guest restaurant was really good. We ordered our food on the computer a month before we left and then when we sat down they knew where we were and what we ordered by their long range RFID scanners that read your magic bands. Also Gaston is the funniest character in the whole park.

I'm a Disney fan in general. I like Belle because she likes books so much. When we went to Disney World the Beauty and the Beast attractions were some of the best. My kids did story time with Belle and got to act out some parts. Be Our Guest restaurant was really good. We ordered our food on the computer a month before we left and then when we sat down they knew where we were and what we ordered by their long range RFID scanners that read your magic bands. Also Gaston is the funniest character in the whole park.
I would love to visit that I have been to Tokyo Disney sea but they didn't have a beauty and the beast theme but still a great park I also like the idea of the be our guest restaurant and not long ago saw a video of gaston from Disneyland on YouTube would love to go to the American one.

Last edited:
I'm a huge Disney fan. My main Disney obsession is Mickey Mouse and all the other characters in his world. (Including DuckTales, which is kind of an obsession in itself.) The Princess movies are great too. Belle is one of my favorite Princesses. She loves books, like me, and she's not impressed by superficial things like looks or status.

I'm a huge Disney fan. My main Disney obsession is Mickey Mouse and all the other characters in his world. (Including DuckTales, which is kind of an obsession in itself.) The Princess movies are great too. Belle is one of my favorite Princesses. She loves books, like me, and she's not impressed by superficial things like looks or status.
I relate to belle with the fact that status doesn't impress her and the fact that her village thinks she is odd I definitely know how it feels like when people think you are weird or don't fit in that's why I relate to her personality more than my other favourite Disney princesses.

It's definitely one of my favourite Disney films, and probably also one of my favourite La Belle et la Bête adaptions. I like the movie scene during the Belle Reprise, with her singing about her need for adventure and the dandelion tufts flying away (not exactly a subtle visual, but a pretty one). Also, The Mob Song has a lot of energy, and I like that there's a Macbeth quote there. The movie does have its flaws, but I enjoy the film score and overall plot, and Gaston is memorable enough (even if he wasn't in the book).

I didn't care much for sequel, though the Don't Fall In Love song is kind of funny to me. The musical that followed the 1991 movie has some wonderful additional songs though, like A Change in Me and Home - and I prefer the song Me to the proposal scene in the movie (Belle is kinder in the musical).

New Threads

Top Bottom