• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone interested in joining a Skype group?

23andaspie

aspie ordinary
I use Skype pretty regularly and thought it was hoping form a Skype group amongst interested members on here. I think it would be nice just as a new avenue for support and a setting to practice socializing in a not so intimidating way. If interested, just leave your Skype details and we'll go from there. Mine is nick.cummins7.

Sorry, I don't do Skype, just Kik and, even there I'm pretty selective about who has my ID.

I might be interested in this line of attack as at present i don't really have any friends, i need to move forward and have only really been aware of my condition for 3 or 4 weeks,(Aspergers) i seem to have turned into some kind of recluse, also have countless symptoms that do indicate my syndrome, i have no friends. I have not been officially diagnosed but am absolutely certain of what is happening to me, i have asked my GP to refer me to somebody that can say that i do have this problem. If you are interested please get back to me

Hi, Your message on Skype makes me think i have maybe upset you, was not my intention, i'm still interested. It's just the antidepressants can knock me out, and the zones mean we are both more active at different times of the day, please don't give up on me as i need all the help i can get. i honesty wasn't ignoring you.

And the world goes round, hopefully we can work it out at some point, my piece of wisdom for the day, don't read too much into it, it just makes me feel calmer lol

Hi, Your message on Skype makes me think i have maybe upset you, was not my intention, i'm still interested. It's just the antidepressants can knock me out, and the zones mean we are both more active at different times of the day, please don't give up on me as i need all the help i can get. i honesty wasn't ignoring you.
I think that's for some one else. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom