• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

anyone know about this dating website?

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
This dating disabilities, website only seems to have good intentions, but there are only so many people on it.
It seems like it could be hard for people to notice they are getting "winked" at and maybe all these people are being particularly picky.
Anyone use this website or know about it?

Thank you.

This dating disabilities, website only seems to have good intentions, but there are only so many people on it.
It seems like it could be hard for people to notice they are getting "winked" at and maybe all these people are being particularly picky.
Anyone use this website or know about it?

Thank you.
Did you mean to include a link or screenshot perhaps?

This is the first time I've heard of it.

I took a look and did a quick google search on their name.

My thoughts:
Despite allegedly being around for 20 years, it has virtually no presence, nor has it really been mentioned much anywhere. This is a stark contrast to say Hiki, which has, within the AS community, is a name that's well known (whether earned or not).

I didn't register (I've yet to use any dating or friendship sites) but I wasn't a fan of how their website didn't go too much into their number of active users (thousands, for a UK based worldwide dating site, would be very low), and I also didn't like the meat market feeling I got from it (showing profile pictures, names, location and ages of some alleged members even without being signed up and logged in).

In summary - possibly legit, but even if so, it looks like the owners aren't putting much effort into running or promoting it, and are probably just keeping it running for passive income.

I've used Hiki before, but it was pretty new at the time and there weren't really so many quality people on it.

Maybe I should try it again now?

New Threads

Top Bottom