• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

AOHell (AOL)

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member

Has anybody on AOL had any of these similar problems today? I also have been disconnected 5 times earlier, what on earth is happening?
I'm only get about a 1meg and its not fun not being able to watch any YouTube vids. :thumbsdown:

You think it's time for a new service provider?

The package I was suppose to have was meant to be 15megs, errrr.... looks like I ain't getting anywhere near it.
Today, it's alot faster today I have to say but personally, I still think we need a new provider, it's not doing us any good.

I like the suggestion of o2, but I think we could go with Virgin since I've heard it's very good and we want the unlimited packages for a good price that we can afford, yet my area doesn't do BT Infinity just yet plus I don't live far from the telephone exchange. :thumbsdown:

I sometimes get a random IM that pops up telling me this:

Your screen name (my sn here) is now signed into AOL(R) Instant Messenger (TM) in 2 locations. To sign off the other location(s), reply to this message with the number 1. Click here for more information.

Your screen name (my sn here) is now signed into AOL(R) Instant Messenger (TM) in 2 locations. To sign off the other location(s), reply to this message with the number 1. Click here for more information.
You do know I'm talking about the Internet Service Provider not the instant messenger, the instant messenger isn't so bad, it's the internet service provider is the only problem. :thumbsdown:

Same, every time it disconnects and then reconnects. >_>.
EMZ=]

by the way, o2/be are cheap, excellent service and pretty fast, but really virgin media tops them all just because its fiber to the green box

New Threads

Top Bottom