• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Appealing name?

Is throat punch appealing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
You mean a shop called Throat Punch? Not sure if it is appealing, but I like it. :) I would visit that shop. It's a strong name. And a little funny, unusual.

I suppose it depends on the intent behind choosing such a name.

To establish a warm, fuzzy reaction, or to grab someone by the lapels sufficient to give in to their own sense of curiosity and pay them a visit?

Or consider the reality of "Death Wish Coffee". Which despite the name, apparently is highly regarded with many coffee critics and apparently sells quite well.

How cute, kind or friendly can this be? Marketing can frequently take some interesting turns.

#1 Organic and #1 Fair Trade Coffee

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on the intent behind choosing such a name.

To establish a warm, fuzzy reaction, or to grab someone by the lapels sufficient to give in to their own sense of curiosity and pay them a visit?

Or in much fewer words, consider the reality of "Death Wish Coffee". Which despite the name, apparently is highly regarded with many coffee critics.

How cute,kind or friendly can this be?

#1 Organic and #1 Fair Trade Coffee

There is a bar here called "Rumpa Bar". "Rumpa" means butt. And the word bar means bar, but it also means naked/exposed/not covered. So that's a good name. :) Double entendre.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom