• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Arabic Eloquence on Wisdom

lunarious

Aspergers - Scout
V.I.P Member
The Idiot (غبي) The Smart (الذكي) and the Wise (الحكيم). What's the difference?

The difference is from Heaven to Earth.

1. The idiot creates The Problem, drowns in its shallow, and he has no solutions nor exits nor alternatives for it. He doesn't take responsibility for The Problem, and blame him family and his relatives and everyone around him. Because he's stupid.

2. The Smart faced the Problem. He has plans, exits and alternatives for every problem. Because he's smart.

3. The Wise, he avoids and _____ (I don't recognize the word) the Problem. And he sees the cases and consequences of it. He places thing in their places, because he's wise.

Therefore Allah says in his Holy Book: He gives wisdom to whom he wills, and he whom is gives Wisdom is given alot of good

I like this lesson. It reminds me of Job, who moves from the Idiot position to wisdom.
I think; we must respect everybody. Our religion teaches us that. ASD also if i'm right. ... i know logically Wisdom is like a waterfall, but people whom have lower positions under the waterfall need .. Love. Females ... need to be respected because of their feminine strength, not treated like objects by Graphical industry. The Men must be treated like objects too if they treat their wives / ladies bad like objects.

Imam Ali in one narration recieved Higher official position and a person came to him with sweets coated with sugar syrup as congratulation. ... Imam Ali briefly refused this gift, and said now that I have Higher position you come to me with a gift? Give it to the poor people instead! Or me me if/when I was poor without position. So ... take your bribe and go!

😁

If you make a mistake they might bann you
Well then, if you internalize that "banning" as a "learning moment" then you gain some wisdom. You can identify your behavior and change it so that it doesn't happen again. On the other hand, if you internalize it emotionally, as if it were "unfair" or that you are a "victim", that you "did nothing wrong", then you don't gain wisdom.

All significant forums has banned me. I ask Allah for Peace.

I've made a forum (2024 - Information) and of security concerns locked it. Because i don't trust The World.

The World does not have permission (in my forum) to tell me or even worse expect that i "think the right thing". Or tell me to not feel like "victim", when that's exactly what's happening.

The Power of [INFP and ISTJ and Asperger's]. I'm these three.

Edit: IMHO 😅

New Threads

Top Bottom