• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are any of you guys fans of $uicideboy$?

Well, tree, I think they're very unusual and I can really relate to their music a lot. I myself want to be a rapper and they are my inspiration.

Hello @HDLSeanWiley ! I did google that band, never heard of them. Also looked at what part of the world your in and actually know that area and have friends there from way back - some are/were in bands but I’m much older than you, this was in the 80’s.

Are there still clubs in Cameron Village near the downtown area of Raleigh? That is where a bunch of bands got off and going and then to Chapel Hill for some gigs. Again, long time ago just curious if this is still a thing there?

Hello @HDLSeanWiley ! I did google that band, never heard of them. Also looked at what part of the world your in and actually know that area and have friends there from way back - some are/were in bands but I’m much older than you, this was in the 80’s.

Are there still clubs in Cameron Village near the downtown area of Raleigh? That is where a bunch of bands got off and going and then to Chapel Hill for some gigs. Again, long time ago just curious if this is still a thing there?

Well, maybe not in Cameron Village per say, but there are a couple of clubs near there called 440 and Coco Cabana.

Well, maybe not in Cameron Village per say, but there are a couple of clubs near there called 440 and Coco Cabana.

It’s a great city for what your wanting to do! For young people (school and work) I think that part of the country has great schools and is very pretty. I worked in talk radio/tv back when college sports were hot and the games were wonderful! It’s also crowded, so if your single it’s a good place to meet other young people.

The flip side, when you get older and like it quiet and not much traffic it’s not the place to be lol. We’re headed to the mountains into a town of 300 to retire in, nobody knows where it is and we like it that way (nope not in NC - over half of New England + NY moved to NC lol).

New Threads

Top Bottom