• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are you a unhappy elf? and other tales of the season

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
So l was at the big T store, and this lady drives her cart into me, l watched out of the corner of my eyes, then she starts mouthing off loudly.

I immediately said loudly "Merry Christmas to you too" and started walking away. Maybe l should have told her to lay off the eggnog. (l needed running shoes, mine are 3 years old).

Really lady, this isn't a ride at a Disney Park, slow down and take a Midol or whatever.

How has the general public been behaving at your North Pole?

Yikes. Sometimes I think I have the wrong sort of face as I was rammed into in the grocery store by a guy who followed me about the store. Every time I turned around he was there, right beside me. Considering that each time the aisle was empty it seemed too coincidental. Eventually at the cashier's he ran at me with an empty cart which he crashed into mine. It's a strange store, that I rarely go into after dark anymore.

You just made me realize I haven't gone anywhere other than work and the pharmacy all this month. Who knows how people are acting out there! Like monkeys, probably! :eek:

I'm not an elf, I'm a troll.
Scan_20180731.jpg

You were a sassy elf, Aspychata, to the shopping cart bulldozer lady. And she was a bratty elf. There are all sorts around.

I had my sassy pointy elf shoes on and l was ready to go to town with obnoxious glorified elfs that forget that there use to be something called civility but it was way before their time. :)

Last edited:
I also try to avoid being out much this time of year. Traffic is horrible and drivers are aggressive. In this small town, it's not so bad, but I still don't get out much - it's just going to be more crowded anywhere, but, here mostly people are cheerful here. But I had my shopping done a month ago and had done most of it on line, too.

New Threads

Top Bottom