• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspies Central's got talent.

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
Hey everyone, I'm just asking what talents you all have...

But I don't know if you would call this a talent?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say you have potential there, superboyian. As for myself, I think one of my "talents" is the ability to cross my eyes. When I was younger, I was good at making a proper police car siren sound with my voice. :)

I would say you have potential there, superboyian. As for myself, I think one of my "talents" is the ability to cross my eyes. When I was younger, I was good at making a proper police car siren sound with my voice. :)

I'd be surprised if you actually thought that was the police coming. :lol:

My talent is in remembering things from a long, long time ago, from the distant past.

But I'd say I also have a talent in smiling esp. when I am happy :D

Ooooooo another instrument player... I pla guitar and I would be able to learn the song in like 1 day, the whole song.

The only thing about it that would confuse me is if you happened to slightly change the cord. from E major to E minor, or A minor or A major, it could pretty much confuse me.

I could do myself a video of me playing the guitar, but it would mean I would have to practice again.

My parents say I have a natural talent for playing the piano (technically a keyboard since we have no room/money for a real piano) since I taught myself to play by ear. I taught myself the Pocahontas song "Colors of The Wind" and a simplified version of Pachebel's Canon. I want to hone my skills and play more complex songs, which I would be able to do if I set my mind to (I have unlimited free time), but I keep putting it off for some reason.

People also tend to compliment my drawings and tell me I'm an excellent artist, but I feel they're just being nice. I'm actually really amateur compared to a lot of other artists I've found on the internet. Again, I could probably improve my skills a lot of I put in some time to practice, but...

My parents say I have a natural talent for playing the piano (technically a keyboard since we have no room/money for a real piano) since I taught myself to play by ear. I taught myself the Pocahontas song "Colors of The Wind" and a simplified version of Pachebel's Canon. I want to hone my skills and play more complex songs, which I would be able to do if I set my mind to (I have unlimited free time), but I keep putting it off for some reason.

People also tend to compliment my drawings and tell me I'm an excellent artist, but I feel they're just being nice. I'm actually really amateur compared to a lot of other artists I've found on the internet. Again, I could probably improve my skills a lot of I put in some time to practice, but...

Personally, I love to see your drawings --- if you can upload them here, that's great.

And you're really cool and artistic! :) At least you have a talent that you can be proud of.

While you are drawing or maybe making music, hmm... I am watching (American college) football on the blue turf (of Boise State Broncos)? Lol

Personally, I love to see your drawings --- if you can upload them here, that's great.

And you're really cool and artistic! :) At least you have a talent that you can be proud of.

While you are drawing or maybe making music, hmm... I am watching (American college) football on the blue turf (of Boise State Broncos)? Lol

Thank you, you're very kind. :D

My talents are mainly in technology, facts, details, electronics, and other random/useless junk. ;)

Like what region North America DVD players are. ;)

Anyways, My DVD player plays all regions. Now I have to find out if they play PAL without a problem. ^_^;

My talents are mainly in technology, facts, details, electronics, and other random/useless junk. ;)

Anyways, My DVD player plays all regions. Now I have to find out if they play PAL without a problem. ^_^;

It seems your DVD player certainly has talent. :P

I'd like to have a copy of your DVD player.

My talent is film-making. I have spoken about this in other posts.

This is a short film I made last November. It stars my friend Matt, was filmed in one night, and should be something that everyone here should be able to relate to.
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems your DVD player certainly has talent. :P

Yup, but I have to see if it plays PAL DVDs though. Now I wait for one to show up during book sorting. :D!

I think most DVD players in the UK can play Region 1 DVDs/NTSC encoded DVDs. :S

I'd like to have a copy of your DVD player.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-KARAOKE...s_Recorders&hash=item2a059955c6#ht_2732wt_911

There you go. They ship to Asia, but I don't know how much it is going to cost you shipping wise. It is Free shipping if in the US. :S
Also the plug will look like the attached image below. The only reason it works in my outlet is because it came with a converter. :P

New Threads

Top Bottom